- CUPA's ABC of catching dogs - some dogs are too old to learn new tricks
- AWS Queens Road Bangalore: Report on findings point to merciless killing, not just callousness
- Animal Welfare Society (AWS) - an ABC deathtrap that should be shut down
- Hell for stray dogs is the Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) Autonagar dog pound
- 'Stray Dogs in Indian Cities' - a photo-essay by Gokul Krishnan
- Avis Lyons’ and ARK’s dogs need your help!
- The Chronicles of Chai and Chapati. And the journey of William Pitt-Thacker & Tom Cornish from Rishikesh to Bangalore on bicycles.
- Experimentation on Beagle Dogs in India – A data analysis by Rakesh Shukla for The Voice of Stray Dogs of CPSCEA (GoI) data from 2007-2011
- Did the Chennai NGOs including Blue Cross of India, SPCA and PFA fight the Chennai Mayors order for creating dog pounds? And are they fighting it now?
- Open letter to the Mayor of Chennai: Dog pounds are not just unethical, they are illegal and so is your decision to make 15 of them in Chennai
- The Supreme Court of India stays the Shimla High Court directing the Municipal Corporation to make Shimla “Stray Dog Free”
- Dogs killed, strung and hung on NH24 at Ghaziabad, police finally takes the PFA complaint
- ‘Uma’ the Stray Dog feeder of Cubbon Park: A photo essay by Rashna Lentin
- A Case Study on taking on a Resident Welfare Association (RWA) wanting dogs removed: ‘The Pet Parents’ association vs the RWA of North Nirvana Country, Gurgaon [Part I]
- Spread some love for animals in distress: Whom to petition and why in the AWBI & the Ministry of Environment and Forests!
- Dilip Bafna’s GUTTER TALK is ARF’s official response to AWBI’s show cause notice!
- Sequel to an Auschwitz for dogs: Who let the ARF dogs out?
- Prequel to an Auschwitz for dogs: Animal Rights Fund (ARF) shelter in Kengeri (Bangalore) in the months before The Voice of Stray Dogs (VoSD) investigation
- AWBI gets the Supreme Court to stay the Karnataka High Court order directing the BBMP to cull strays that are a ‘menace’ or ‘cause nuisance’
- 31 Blackbucks killed by 2 stray dogs at Kanpur Zoo on the night of 19 & 20th Jan 2013. Can that be for real: An investigation by Kamna Pandey in Kanpur
- December 2013
- November 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
On the morning of 23rd Aug 2011 Vijayadevi Mamidi, Kalyan and Shruti visited the GHMC Autonagar dog pound. This was as a follow up of their previous visit which had exposed the death trap that the GHMC Autonagar dog pound is < see previous article>. The reports of the present report, as well as the […]
Starving dogs are reduced to eating puppies at GHMC Autonagar dog pound Primary accounts from Hyderabad by Akshara M., Vijayadevi Mamidi (advocate & animal rights volunteer), Mrs Padmaja Bundla (President and Founder, Caring Hands for Animals). Pictures and videos taken here were taken surreptitiously on location since GHMC staff would not allow any pictures to […]
Search VoSD CRM
Trauma service Quick Stats
|Service available since: 2012-10-15 |
Days in Service: 416
Contribute to VoSD
Recent Comments on Strays.in
- Shubham Ravi: regarding help at gautam greeen city at Ranchi buty moor jharkhand . kindly...
- bhavna lakshman goel: This so very sweet of you. God bless you for this awesome initiative. Love...
- Girish: To, The management of Karuna, Let me tell you that I don’t believe Karuna, Hebbal...
- straysadmin: Details here http://www.strays.in/index.php /vosd-projects-2/vosd-receives /
- Sukanya S: Hello, Can we make a payment using method alone? Is it possible to contribute using...
- Roopa: Its really sad that stray dogs are treated this way. Im an animal lover n own 12 stray...
- Kamal: @Jaya : Not all Indians are cruel, the one who reported this issue to public is also an...
- JHUMA SANYAL: indeed this has turned out extremely handy
- Radha: I was at the Cubbon Park this afternoon. I didn’t see them as a menace at all. They...
- Dilip Khankhoje: It is surprised and shocking that the proper records are not being maintained by...
- P Swargari: For Suresh and people like him – It is always easier to change oneself than...
- mehvesh: http://www.hindustantimes.com/ India-news/Srinagar/Stray-d...
- mehvesh: http://www.greaterkashmir.com/ news/2013/Jun/3/stray-dogs-...
- kushal: Can you give the address of your location. ? And a phone no: to contact the sarvodhya...
- saranya: It is better to catch the stray dogs by the government and put them in the places where...
Look for content37197/2011 clubbed with WP(PIL)641/2007 Animal Birth Control Rules (Dogs) 2001 Animal Rights Fund Animal Welfare Board of India Animal Welfare Board of India (AWBI) Animal Welfare Society ARF AWBI AWS bakr-id Bangalore BBMP CUPA Diana Bharucha Dog attack dog bite Dr Piran High Court of Judicature at Bombay Hyderabad jallikattu Kelly Johnson Levin Municipal Corporation of Srinagar (SMC) Parsee Parsi Prof. Sonya Ghosh Rakesh Shukla Sandeep SDFB Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology (SKUAST smuggling cattle to Bangladesh SONYA GHOSH Stray Dog Free Bangalore Supreme Court Supreme Court S.L.P. (Civil) No. 691 of 2009 TAMIL NADU REGULATION OF JALLIKATTU ACT The Voice of STray Dogs Traer Scott VoSD Conference on Catalyzing Activism for Stray Dogs WP (PIL)427/2007 AND WP No.4034/2007 WP(PIL)501/2007 WP(PIL) 4920/2007 WP (PIL)6229/2007 WP(PIL)7642/2007 WP(PIL)7644/2007