It takes a great deal of effort to run the VoSD rescue service and trauma centre for Bangalore’s stray and abandoned dogs. In our 1st year (15 Oct 2012 – 14 Oct 2013) , we have rescued and cared for about 670 dogs – reported for severe trauma, cancer, heart disease, and other ailments. We do things a little differently, so we insist on the best private veterinary care possible. This means sophisticated medical intervention, and pioneering surgeries for our strays.
Today we rescue with more than 150 dogs a month – take a look at our daily Trauma Call Sheet or have a look at our CRM, and you’ll see exactly where these dogs came from, and who reported them. We track these calls through an inhouse CRM system, and callers are updated as to the progress of the dog they reported. We also publish photo updates on our dogs’ treatment, and progress — in many cases, right up to their release back to their own neighborhood.
We’re doing all of this, but it isn’t enough. Bangalore’s dogs need us to scale up. And for that, we need your help. With your help, let’s make 2014 kinder, better, and safer for Bangalore’s strays.
Details for transferring funds to ‘The Voice of Stray Dogs’:
*Important*: All payments received by VoSD are listed in this document: http://goo.gl/WGAzUn If you have contributed, but do not see your contribution mentioned here, or if you have not received a receipt, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll correct it ASAP.
If paying in ₹/ INR
Transfer via RTGS or NEFT to:
A/C No.: 039800101026974
RTGS/NEFT/IFSC Code: CORP0000398
Bank Address: 1082, 12th Main, 5th Cross, HAL II Stage, Indiranagar, Bangalore 560 008
Bank Phone: 080-25216738/ 25201441
Send/ Drop off a check at:
The Voice of Stray Dogs, TWB Building, 4062, 19th Main Road, HAL II Stage, Bangalore 560 008
If paying in US$/ Foreign exchange
The Reserve Bank of India guidelines for us mandate that if you’re making a foreign remittance:
- You make this via PayPal (on the right panel of www.strays.in) where you can remit any amount OR
- Convert USD/GBP/€ into ₹/INR and send a cheque/banker’s cheque to our mailing address (above) since we are allowed legally to accept payments in ₹/INR only.
Please email email@example.com with your complete address to ensure that you receive your receipt – via email AND courier.
Those that have contributed financially to VoSD since 2011
- Agencies that have funded VoSD projects from time to time
- The BC Mehta Trust; time/duration Dec 2011; donated Rs 212,000/ GBP 2,500 to VoSD
- Art by Aarohi made a collection of collectibles for VoSD; time/duration Jan 2012; funds raised Rs 90,000/ US$ 1,700 2012
- Keep Talking from Perth, Australia had a vegan BBQ for VoSD; time/duration May 2012; funsd raised Rs 58,900/ A$1122/ in Perth
- Individuals contributing to the VoSD Trauma service
- Current and past funding project and contributors are listed here. If you have contributed but do not see your contribution mentioned here please send us a mail on firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll make sure the correct status is reflected here ASAP.